Experience is the Difference
Over the past century, we have been helping developers, architects, exhibitors, general contractors, construction managers and home and business owners alike with all of their glass and glazing needs.
Responsiveness & Reach
Our responsive team can be reached 24/7 by property managers & owners in the PA & Tri-state area. We have successfully completed projects in 20+ states & provinces. Our proactive project management stays ahead of construction schedules & exceeds expectations.
Quality & Safety Focused
Our commitment to OSHA safety standards, weekly toolbox meetings and monthly safety committee initiatives give us best in class EMR rates. This ensures our ability to hold a timeline, mitigate project risk and keep our workers & your project safe.
Knowledge & expertise
As an architectural glazing contractor for projects across the country, Schaal Glass has decades of experience designing, engineering, fabricating and installing a wide range of products for residential and commercial clients, including:
- Aluminum Storefront Framing
- Aluminum Entrances
- Aluminum Curtain Wall
- Demountable Partitions
- Switch Light Glass
- Composite Panels
- Museum Exhibit Cases
We are a resource to architects, exhibit designers, directors of construction technology, facilities managers, general contractors, construction managers, home owners, and retail shoppers. We have developed and participated in owner-approved vendor programs and single source subcontractor agendas.
- Our products are made in the US, and meet Green, LEED, and impact rated glazing standards
- Work alongside Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- All Schaal Glass Company employees are OSHA trained in addition to being certified in both CPR and First aid; and are required to create a safety action plan for each job. Safety is important!
- Due to our focus on job safety, Schaal Glass Company maintains an excellent Experience Modification Rate (EMR)
- Employees also have experience working on Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certified projects
We are licensed to work in
- AL, AR, FL, MD, NC, NY, OH, PA, TX, VA, DC, WV, SC
Family Owned For 92 Years
Clarence F. Schaal established Schaal Glass in 1926, and was later joined by his sons, Wallace and Clarence, who dedicated themselves to the growth and expansion of their family-owned company.
The brothers committed themselves to the success of the company by researching post-war advances in glazing technology and applying them to the entrance and storefront requirements of local and regional business enterprises. In 1959, the two sons built the Schaal Plaza on West 12th Street in Erie, Pa. to accommodate the needs of their growing company. When Wallace passed away Clarence took over as President.
After Clarence Schaal passed away in March of 2010, his two sons, Craig and Alan Schaal, assumed leadership and now operate what has become a nationwide architectural glazing contractor.